MCFC seek feedback and opinions from fans

Think it is a good idea but needs to be fully thought through and due respect given to those who have been remembered previously.

Blue Pimp said:
Think it is a good idea but needs to be fully thought through and due respect given to those who have been remembered previously.

I wholeheartedly agree with that.

I do feel that an online memorial site has major benefits, though not instead of what already happens but as well as.

There are many ways of remembering our friends and loved ones and all should be supported.

See this is the kind of thing i was talking about in this thread - <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=229779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=229779</a>

This is a good idea fbloke but can you tell Richard Ayres to get the other stuff that is needed as a priority sorted first than spending time and effort putting something like this together.

WNRH said:
See this is the kind of thing i was talking about in this thread - <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=229779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=229779</a>

This is a good idea fbloke but can you tell Richard Ayres to get the other stuff that is needed as a priority sorted first than spending time and effort putting something like this together.

Prioritising those other things is no doubt why I have been asked to get the ball rolling on this.

I think it's a great idea - with the caveats about security and remembering those who have passed away earlier that have already been mentioned. For those that don't want to use the facility, they don't have to - for those that do I think it will be a fitting tribute and reinforce the seal between those lost loved ones and the club.

I think its a really good idea, The guy who took me to my first games back in the 90's passed away a few yrs back and he lived city. I think that putting him on there with maybe photos and having people who knew him maybe leaving comments on the times they shared and some of the antics they all got upto, something people can look back on and laugh at and smile remembering the good old days..

Personally think it is a pretty awful idea, but whatever floats your boat.

As for the "administration fee", what a load of. Surely a club with the resources City has would be able to accomodate the (relatively small) running cost of an addition to an already established website.

Smells iffy to me, this does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.