MCFC Songs and Chants thread

As an FOC in ES level 3, I, and a lot of people of a certain age were both singing and starting chants in the Kippax in the 1960s, probably (from the sound of it) well before you were born. All we have done is move over and let the new generation of fans carry on the good work.
(Cheeky young whippersnapper)
;-)
Well just shake your colostomy bag in silence then ya FOC; )

Well just shake your colostomy bag in silence then ya FOC; )
Not got one of those but I'm on dialysis and waiting for a prosthetic leg so I can get to the matches next season.
Last season was my worst one for attendance in around 50 years, but I'll be back for the next one.
:-)

Not got one of those but I'm on dialysis and waiting for a prosthetic leg so I can get to the matches next season.
Last season was my worst one for attendance in around 50 years, but I'll be back for the next one.
Best wishes and good health to you and hope you can get back to watching games.next season

I hope you’re lucky enough to get the transplant and new leg.
Your post reminded me when I was on dialysis watching City in a CL game in Spain somewhere. As is my habit I would shout at the telly e. g so and so - up your game lad.
One time Joe Hart faced a tricky situation and I was shouting “clean sheet, lad need a clean sheet here”
And then out of the blue a nurse ran across with a new sheet and blanket for me!!!

Best wishes and good health to you and hope you can get back to watching games.next season
Thanks for that. I had below knee amputation in January (diabetes) but I'm being measured for a "new" one next month. They apparently take 3 weeks to make, so I could be walking again in late July.
Happy days!

You’re my pigeon, you’re my dove, you’re my City, you’re the one I love.

Old school and so easy for everyone to join in with around the ground and keep going.

I hope you’re lucky enough to get the transplant and new leg.
Your post reminded me when I was on dialysis watching City in a CL game in Spain somewhere. As is my habit I would shout at the telly e. g so and so - up your game lad.
One time Joe Hart faced a tricky situation and I was shouting “clean sheet, lad need a clean sheet here”
And then out of the blue a nurse ran across with a new sheet and blanket for me!!!
Fortunately, I've not had a transplant - apparently it's not an option, so dialysis it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.