MCFC & the Carl Ramsbottom Appeall

cyberblue

I have spoken to Vicky from the Press Department today & Now they are really going to get involved & help out . Things for Raffles . Permission for a Collection . articles in the Programms & Monthly Magazine .Players to do a taped Message of support .Publicity for the Bluemoon Match V Bluewatch .Help with a Sportsman Dinner .Mark Hughes has sent a Card .At Last City Welcome on board & many thanks .If you have more ideas please let me no The Lady i spoke to was Brilliant & very helpfull .This is More Like it City Come on you Blues

sput the wonder pig said:
Great News......

A bucket collection outside the ground could make a fortune !!
Yeah lets hope so it will probabbly be the Wigan or Boro Game We will need volunteers

Blumers Bloomers said:
Not before time

Well done Cyberblue, your persistence appears to be paying off!
Many thanks it has been your support that has kept me going & given me the Confidence to keep pluging away

cyberblue said:
I have spoken to Vicky from the Press Department today & Now they are really going to get involved & help out . Things for Raffles . Permission for a Collection . articles in the Programms & Monthly Magazine .Players to do a taped Message of support .Publicity for the Bluemoon Match V Bluewatch .Help with a Sportsman Dinner .Mark Hughes has sent a Card .At Last City Welcome on board & many thanks .If you have more ideas please let me no The Lady i spoke to was Brilliant & very helpfull .This is More Like it City Come on you Blues

About time ey?

Good on you mate and even better for Carl, I am sure a bucket at the COMS will help a lot for the cause.

Could a message be put up on the scoreboards (maybe a video appeal) during our next home game shortly before kick off and at half time, coupled with a collection at the ground ??

cyberblue said:

Fantastic news Cyberblue, you are doing a brilliant job!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.