MCFC & the Carl Ramsbottom Appeall

Thank you for your words of encouragement & advice etherything is taken on board .

Well done Cyberblue. Top Man.

I know others have said it but this really has been down to your persistance and refusal to accept that the club should or would do nothing.

Following on from the other suggestions. If there are not enough people to go all round the ground with buckets then maybe a bucket at each of the spirals, left next to the Stewards. One outside the shop.

Dead chuffed to hear they've finally got involved. Top effort mate.

After speaking to some one from the PR team to day they will authorise us to collect at the ground But we have to supply the collecters .I will be putting out a big appeall once we have the Game confirmed .& Vicky from thre Press department texted me 9-45 pm to night to say they are on the case & will contact me or Ian tomorrow

cyberblue said:
After speaking to some one from the PR team to day they will authorise us to collect at the ground But we have to supply the collecters .I will be putting out a big appeall once we have the Game confirmed .& Vicky from thre Press department texted me 9-45 pm to night to say they are on the case & will contact me or Ian tomorrow
Once again many thanks for all your advice encouragement & help

andypandy said:
Could a message be put up on the scoreboards (maybe a video appeal) during our next home game shortly before kick off and at half time, coupled with a collection at the ground ??
ANDY I Put your your suggestions to the PR team .They are going to put out apealls on the Scoreboard at the Wigan game & ALSO MAKE AN ANOUNCEMENT AT HALFE TIME We will be collecting ot the Boro game volunteers req any time between 10-45 &12-45 just get in touch with me many thanks cheers Don

well done cyberblue, i was right behind him when it happened that night, didnt see it but i heard it.
you can put me down as one of the collectors, least i could do.

ballinio said:
well done cyberblue, i was right behind him when it happened that night, didnt see it but i heard it.
you can put me down as one of the collectors, least i could do.
Many thanks every one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.