MCFC & the Carl Ramsbottom Appeall

andypandy said:
Could a message be put up on the scoreboards (maybe a video appeal) during our next home game shortly before kick off and at half time, coupled with a collection at the ground ??
The collection might be a the next home game but the MESSAGE ON A SCOREBOARD IDEA IS BRILLIANT Keep the ideas comeing

If I see a bucket near 110 I'll put some money in, rest assured. Scoreboard would be the best way of informing the masses though.

Good news City are finally onboard. As they are and if you are struggling for volunteers would they not let you have some buckets inside the stadium? Could have a couple of people walking around the concourses before the game and at h/t with buckets....especailly if the scoreboard idea gets the green light. Would need alot fewer people than trying to cover all access areas into the ground.
Would suggest leaving some at the bars, near the bookies etc but dont think that could work unattended.

P.S Well done in your efforts, top man.

I think the 'rule' is that any charity collections have to be done outside the ground. I'm sure there's some licensing or legal reason for it.

See if the club can put something on the perimeter advertising boards to highlight this appeal.

Also perhaps get in touch with Key 103 (Hugh Ferris ?) & BBC GMR (Jimmy Wagg ?) to see if they could do a plug during their match day broadcasts.

I am sure Jimmy Wagg has plugged some charity / fundraising events previously (All star football match or similar)

cyberblue said:
I have spoken to Vicky from the Press Department today & Now they are really going to get involved & help out . Things for Raffles . Permission for a Collection . articles in the Programms & Monthly Magazine .Players to do a taped Message of support .Publicity for the Bluemoon Match V Bluewatch .Help with a Sportsman Dinner .Mark Hughes has sent a Card .At Last City Welcome on board & many thanks .If you have more ideas please let me no The Lady i spoke to was Brilliant & very helpfull .This is More Like it City Come on you Blues

Well done Don....Top Man you are.

Well done cyber lad, persistence is the key eh? When they finally cracked, they must of thought were not gonna get rid of this mythering ****!

In the words of Vic & Bob "you just wouldn't let it lie"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.