mcfc the gurkhas

The thing with the Gurkhas is that most people don't realise that they are essentially mercenary's. They don't belong to a commonwealth country and as such, don't hold any allegiance to the queen. They fight for money and nothing else.
Britain isn't the only country to recruit and maintain Gurkha regiments.

stony said:
The thing with the Gurkhas is that most people don't realise that they are essentially mercenary's. They don't belong to a commonwealth country and as such, don't hold any allegiance to the queen. They fight for money and nothing else.
bollocks.no utter bollocks mc mcf mcfc ok

stony said:
26 vc`s for the gurkha regiment! mercenary or not they are brave proud men serving our country.

tonythecoleman said:
stony said:
bollocks.no utter bollocks mc mcf mcfc ok

What's bollocks ? What I have said is fact!

sky tot said:
stony said:
26 vc`s for the gurkha regiment! mercenary or not they are brave proud men serving our country.

I didn't say they wasn't brave or that they haven't served our country well. I also believe that they should be given the same rights as commonwealth squadies. But they are mercenary's.

I dont think they should be allowed to live here. In fact before they join they should be told to sign a paper saying they wont be allowed to live here. They will still join because meaningful work in Nepal is almost impossible to find. With this recession joining the army might be a good move for British residents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.