mcfc tickets website

coulsonblue

anyone else having trouble with the tickets website?

first i was buying tickets and it froze on payment and didnt go through and since 9 oclock gone slow and now saying not eligible and wont click anything the quick seats and more details buttons dont work.

Stupidly I missed out on getting a season ticket this season. My own fault for not paying attention to dates so I have had to get a blue with match priority.

I've just been on the site and bloody hell talk about stressful!

£51 - £56 for a ticket (not complaining just saying)

And it took about 15 mins to even get onto the seat selection thingy.

I was going to look about for a good seat but sacked that off just in-case I would not let me get back on and i missed out.

I honestly thought that the first game would be a staggered loyalty point purchase, with it being such a high demand game

Anyway. Ticket in the bag now so i can relax . . . . .until the QPR game goes on sale ;)

Good Luck folks

100%manc said:
Stupidly I missed out on getting a season ticket this season. My own fault for not paying attention to dates so I have had to get a blue with match priority.

I was going to look about for a good seat but sacked that off just in-case I would not let me get back on and i missed out.

I honestly thought that the first game would be a staggered loyalty point purchase, with it being such a high demand game

Anyway. Ticket in the bag now so i can relax . . . . .until the QPR game goes on sale ;)

Good Luck folks
It was a bit slow, but I managed to snag a seat on level 2 in the East Stand, which I thought were all sold out to seasoncards. Happy enough with that.

mcfcliam said:
jimharri said:
Just got my ticket for the Saints game; yes! £56 though, the price of success I guess.

£56? Are you being serious?

£51 - £56 + £2.50 booking fee if you do it on the phone. But as somebody already said, Its the price of success.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:24 am --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
100%manc said:

Good Luck folks
It was a bit slow, but I managed to snag a seat on level 2 in the East Stand, which I thought were all sold out to seasoncards. Happy enough with that.

104 for me. Im sure im sat in a "risk of rain" seat but oh well :)

It's not "the price of success". There are ways of raising revenue which don't involve charging supporters extortionate amounts. £56 for any game is appalling.

The way City hide the ticket prices until the day of sale needs to stop as well.

Aha, Southampton's gone on sale! That explains why I'm struggling to get Charity Shield tickets lol - thought a two and a half hour phone queue was excessive demand!

Can't get the website to work, and can't get connected on the phone because of you lot ;-)

Kaini Industries said:
It's not "the price of success". There are ways of raising revenue which don't involve charging supporters extortionate amounts. £56 for any game is appalling.

The way City hide the ticket prices until the day of sale needs to stop as well.

I agree with the second part of that. It would be nice to know how much tickets are going to be in advance so that paupers like me can budget ahead.

any idea why i can buy tickets for me and the mrs on quick seats, but i cant select them on select seats??

cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.