MCFC U16's

Yeah, loads of them! Dunno if Uwe's son (Colin) is eligible, but id presume he could play for either England or Germany. Matt Smith is Welsh (their u17s captain too), Myles Beerman is Maltese, Brahim Spanish, but the rest are all English I think!
Is Brahim def Spanish? Reason I ask was because he needed that international clearance recently. I wondered if maybe he'd elected to take a Moroccan passport but not sure by any means.

Is Brahim def Spanish? Reason I ask was because he needed that international clearance recently. I wondered if maybe he'd elected to take a Moroccan passport but not sure by any means.

All foreign kids need it to sign a scholarship, regardless of EU nationality or not. Garcia and Paolo Fernandes did too.

Great that Colin has been called up, how did you find out mate as cant find anything on it?
CSG1uqxWcAE-Zx_.jpg

From this photo mate, hes the lad on the far right hand side, Felix Nmecha front left and Foden and Sancho in the center

Thanks twosips and boothy for the info!

I think Keyendrah Simmonds is supposed to be pretty good, his older brother Okera is a first-year scholar at Liverpool and he's quite good, seen him play for England. On the topic of Adao Manuel, the guy's solid. Big, giant hulking centre-back, played for England U16 and he's a solid player to rotate with Latibeaudiere and Francis. Think he also has Portuguese nationality too, although I may just be going by his name haha! I'm assuming Felix Nmecha would be U15, because I'm 99% sure he isn't U16 or U14!

Probably a bit early to say but for scholarships next season I'd say Latibeaudiere, Hilton, Sancho, Dele-Bashiru, Foden, Manuel, Smith, Lattie, Bolton, Francis, Campbell and Goodridge would get one at least, not too sure about the others as I haven't seen them play really!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.