MCFC v Sporting Lisbon Match Thread

It is only a friendly, shouldn't panic at all just yet. But i've not been happy with Micah building himself up like he has for 18 month. Seems to have gradually lost speed and that trademark leap. Also, seems to be made of glass, pulled up every home game i was at last season.

Was the perfect size for me around the time he scored that goal vs Everton last minute during the Pearce era.

Bongo Joe said:
Anyone else think we have the same problem as England?

It's like the ball is a hot potato, nobody wants to keep it and just ping it long to nobody. We need to pass and move, pass and move and keep the ball for a bit.

We've got to hold and give, but do it at the right time? We can be slow or fast but we must get to the line?

glen quagmire said:
I have posted about cunningham before, said he is not great for the reserves, i will though cut the lad some slack, as even though it's a friendly, it still must be nerve racking for the kid.

Its the whole fookin team - our back 4 cant are humping the ball up to Jo because they cannot pass their way forward - Viera is too slow it is pretty shocking - Sporting are keeping the ball and passing its simples really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.