MCFC v Sporting Lisbon Match Thread

oliver07 said:
Skashion said:
We lost last week and we're losing today

we lost last week? please can u tell me who against and what was score please pal must have missed that one!!!
Surely this is clarkie bait and not genuine?

if we lose this the press will be unbelivable,can see it now....mancini 48 hours to save his job against the bulls.cook calls in bob bradley to taake over from the italian!!

Cunningham's getting absolutely raped

have to admit though, that little flick through to Djalo for his second was some sexy shit

Ducky_ said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
yeah pretty much.

2bh this is what it must have felt like to be a burnley fan when we beat them 6-1, the defending's on a par.

Their LB Coentrao and Lliedson aren't playing.

Zaba, Cunningham and Kompany have been shite tbf.
kopmany hasnt been shite, mistake for their second goal but apart from that hes won tackles that hes had to win mate. richards was at fault for the first goal.

Skashion said:
oliver07 said:
we lost last week? please can u tell me who against and what was score please pal must have missed that one!!!

Check this out lads, I found myself a gloryhunter. That or a north stander.

i was gonna start a thread on this,theres so many of them on here these days,its hilarious.

i know its a friendly but here is my take:

Richards looks suspect as always! Cannot defend. Didnt even go to world cup. No excuses! His number will be up!!

Zabaletta is nothing more than a squad player. Not a midfielder!

Ireland is poor. As i have stressed before, cannot tackle! Defending and positioning needs working on.

on a positive

Jo is showing determination

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.