MCFC v Sporting Lisbon Match Thread

The Big Irishman said:
I have rang through to SKY to upgrade for tonights game i rang understanding that ESPN would cost £9 a month as I have the Sports pack. The bloke on the phone said I get it free for the first 3 months. I asked at the end of the 3 months can i cancel, he said yes. So i upgraded anyway, i also asked is it a 12 month contract, he said no it isn't you can cancel when you want.
Please ring them and ask the question if you do not believe. Please don't give me a load of shite for suggesting it if it does not work for you but i can say that is categorically what i have been told.
The number i rang was 08442411034

I seen the 3 months free for no additional charge, but in the small print its says next 9 months for £9 a month and if you cancel you have to pay £12 a month.

100%manc said:
im strugglin to stay awake here :(

Soft arse, i'm doing fine!
match-sticks.jpg

mancmackem said:
100%manc said:
im strugglin to stay awake here :(

Soft arse, i'm doing fine!
match-sticks.jpg

Ive done a 14 hour shift today and the plan was to go to bed at 8pm for a bit of kip then get up and watch. but the fucking Jezza Kyle show next door kicked off again so tha went out the window.

This has to be the first pre-season friendly I've been looking forward too for a long time!

Barcelona at home comes close, but never had the genuine feeling that we're building up to something special... roll on the good times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.