MCFC v Sporting Lisbon Match Thread

I blame David Platt.

Before he came here Richards was an excellent defender, Cunningham was the future of Manchester City, and Jo was a world class finisher who could beat 10 players before slotting home the perfect shot.

Now look at the team, pathetic.

Skashion said:
oliver07 said:
we lost last week? please can u tell me who against and what was score please pal must have missed that one!!!

Check this out lads, I found myself a gloryhunter. That or a north stander.

if your talking about me lads i can assure u i am blue born from manchester and just lived away from home a few years but i honestly have missed last weeks game. thought we won last game<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:30 am --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
oliver07 said:
we lost last week? please can u tell me who against and what was score please pal must have missed that one!!!

Check this out lads, I found myself a gloryhunter. That or a north stander.

if your talking about me lads i can assure u i am blue born from manchester and just lived away from home a few years but i honestly have missed last weeks game. thought we won last game

Every team we face will play the game of their lives against the 'richest club in the world'. Hope Ade comes on 2nd half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.