MCFC v Sporting Lisbon Match Thread

these american commentators are pissing me off, like seriously how stupid can you be?
"seeing that city spent so much money on transfers, its surprising that they are 2-0 down"
you fucking idiot, do you see any of our signings on the field, you fucking moron.

The Beast 111 said:
Weaver's Goat said:
This has got to be the best match I've ever watched at 2.40am. I'm laughing so much. Forget Sky's fanzone, I want Alternative American Commentary please. These guys are really funny.
hahha you were able to get it on Fifa 09 it was amazing some of the shit they came out with

On fifa 10, the snow is snowing lol.

SteSteez said:
StretfordBlueInCork said:
get mancini on if its on a friendly...and people dont care if we lose 6-0...
sure that'd be great for their confidence

People just taking it too seriously man, sure i do care about the result... just not as much as say in a few weeks time against spuds

i know yeah...same ere...just wanna see something worth stayin up 4...even one nice piece of play and i'll be happy...

What ideas exactly is Mancini trying to get across. This team has no shape and not a cat in hells chance of scoring. Why the fuck is Jo playing when he wont even be at City next year. Fucking amatuers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.