MCFC v Sporting Lisbon Match Thread

There is a light said:
StretfordBlueInCork said:
ha ha your funny mate im sure we'd win the championshit too...

just saying i dont wanna see us lose 6-0 is that so wrong...fuckin hell

No, I'm just saying it means nothing for anyone who is getting worked up over a pre-season friendly.

Fair enough if that is not you.

its alright mate...sorry yanks are fuckin winding me up...i'd rather listen to crowd noise

Ducky_ said:
NewbBlue said:
So when Jo puts a cross in the box, the other players can't be arsed to run into the box?

He's the one that should be in the box, what is he doing crossing it?
It seems to be the modern trend - strikers that never actually go into the box. We have a few of them.

Postiga's a bit of a dirty player, always commiting cynical fouls; he pulled back Johnson uneccessarily in the first half.

dref619 said:
jo is fucking rubbish, that is all

Unfrigging believable, he just beat his man to get a cross in, the first one this half. The midfield is none existing, the defence has been gash, and you blame one of the ATTACKERS? Fuck sake you daft, and are spewing your hate just to hate.

God damn, did you see Irelands resigning when he lost the ball again? Wtf. The attitude shown by a few players tonite is disgraceful, friendly or no friendly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.