MCFC v Sporting Lisbon Match Thread

Is there any point with all this 'breaking America' nonsense?

Would make much more sense playing our friendlies at home (i.e. on our own continent) for the benefit of our actual match-going fans, who appreciate watching their side play.

Clearly this is just a waste of time targeting the large untapped 'market', which will remain that way until the end of man.

Local away friendlies provide income for smaller clubs that could do with all the help they can get financially, and it provides a great day out for the actual match goers who'd like to see the new signings in the flesh and introduce the kids to away games.

Just think this is a complete waste of time and resources, something we ridiculed the rags for doing for years, but now we're no better.

You lot might say it's necessary, but I don't think it is.

The Beast 111 said:
who the fuck is tutte
Andrew Tutte, midfielder - left-sided I think. Came through the academy, not supposed to be a great prospect like Guidetti but isn't too bad, though I've only ever seen him play when he was brought on in the Portland game last week.

Mancini's just testing out his reserves with Tutte.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.