MCFC vs Lech Poznan - Official Match Thread

rickmcfc said:
Balotelli was in wayne bridges box then, i did the stadium tour 2 weeks ago and went in there, definetly his box.

He looked like a wild animal prowling about in there!

lee-mcfc said:
BlueSinclair said:

you and the wum zinaldo just said the same thing

Okay? Its true though, once he cut inside the box and had a clear shot, but because he had to use his right foot he did not take it and made an awkward pass instead. He could also try a cross with his right foot about 5 mins ago but didn't take it and lost the ball. I'm not saying he has been bad, far from it, but I wish he would use his right foot too.

citygal1 said:
zinaldo1982 said:
2 players who completely uncomfortable at using either the inside or the outside of their foot in shaun and adam even though adam has done ok at times with it.

I really cannot understand how shaun cannot control the ball properly with the outside of his foot being a professional footballer who trains everyday.i am god smacked right now on what he works on.

wtf lol mental.

Dyslexia is not a laughing matter....

Good half, now for tonight's half time entertainment... the Stoke fan getting aggressive in this thread!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194203&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194203&start=30</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.