MCFC vs Reading - FA Cup Quarter final - Match Thread

I don't think too much was wrong from an individual point of view. We are just set up incorrectly. Another forward would do us the world of good. Nige can handle things in the middle with Yaya a bit more reserved. De Jong AND Vieira is a bit overkill.

My bet of Draw/City at HT/FT is still safe, quite pleased with that. Unfortunately the over 3.5 goals bet is as good as gone.

I'm listening to this on the radio, can somebody explain to me why you think it's been so incredibly dire?

It sounds to me like we've had all the possession, all the chances and Reading have been defending for a solid 45 minutes. Some of the comments on this thread are truly pathetic, it just gets worse on here every week. Hard to believe some of you are actually City fans.

Balotelli would probably be the best bet for second half as there are no crosses for Dzeko to latch on to as usual. Balotelli could make a difference if he doesn't get stroppy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.