MCFCBOB

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
hilts said:
It's hard to tell what's a joke over written text, apologies. I'll post some extra reviews of shit indie bands just for you, though.

I will forgive you if you state for the record that oasis are the most influential band of the last 50 years, Noel Gallagher the greatest lyricist of all time nay a poet and Liam plays a mean tambourine

This will tell us all you have grown since your absence
I don't like Oasis but their first two albums have had more influence on British rock* music than any others in the last 20 years. That I can't deny.

* Ha

moggymoz said:
hilts said:
I will forgive you if you state for the record that oasis are the most influential band of the last 50 years, Noel Gallagher the greatest lyricist of all time nay a poet and Liam plays a mean tambourine

This will tell us all you have grown since your absence
I don't like Oasis but their first two albums have had more influence on British rock* music than any others in the last 20 years. That I can't deny.

* Ha
I don't think they had a huge influence on the British techno scene.

15 pages?! I bet he had a really good crywank over this thread last night.

nelsons willie said:
Damocles said:
pantalon violet said:
i am the one and only corky1970

which means your my mate

Considering that you changed your username so others couldn't identify you, I can't help but feel that you aren't doing a great job of blending in under the new one
It didnt take sherlock to work it out when someone calls him corky in one of his pre pantalon posts.
Or when he includes 'corky' in the name part of his email address when you view his Bluemoon profile.

toby said:
chabal said:
I have to say that there are lots of posters who I tend to think of as bigger fuckwits before I think of MCFCBOB.

Me too leave him be

Hello bob

yeh but you weren't a mod when this attention seeking pain in the fucking arse was crying poor fucking me every five minutes.

you do know he'll do it again don't you?

de niro said:
toby said:
chabal said:
I have to say that there are lots of posters who I tend to think of as bigger fuckwits before I think of MCFCBOB.

Me too leave him be

Hello bob

yeh but you weren't a mod when this attention seeking pain in the fucking arse was crying poor fucking me every five minutes.

I've apologised for this, Bill. Twice, maybe three, four times now. I'm not sure what else I can do now. I've even said nice words about Oasis.

I very much doubt I'll leave in the same mannger again due to the embarrassment and regret I feel about the way I behaved a few months back.

Right now I'm in the middle of a sabbatical from another forum because I felt like I just needed some time off. But I didn't make a song and dance, I've just stopped posting for the time being.

In a few months I'll go back as though I never left because I've learnt from how awfully difficult I made it for the MODs at the back end of last year. I've spent my time on here burning bridges, only to walk a tightrope back over the river. I really don't want to do that again.

You've met me in real life more than a few times and you know I'm not a complete prick, even if I did behave like that.

If I feel myself getting wound up, like I have done recently on that other forum, I'll just take a breather until I feel comfortable again. No song and dance this time. Promise.

de niro said:
toby said:
Me too leave him be

Hello bob

I've apologised for this, Bill. Twice, maybe three, four times now. I'm not sure what else I can do now. I've even said nice words about Oasis.

I very much doubt I'll leave in the same mannger again due to the embarrassment and regret I feel about the way I behaved a few months back.

Right now I'm in the middle of a sabbatical from another forum because I felt like I just needed some time off. But I didn't make a song and dance, I've just stopped posting for the time being.

In a few months I'll go back as though I never left because I've learnt from how awfully difficult I made it for the MODs at the back end of last year. I've spent my time on here burning bridges, only to walk a tightrope back over the river. I really don't want to do that again.

You've met me in real life more than a few times and you know I'm not a complete prick, even if I did behave like that.

If I feel myself getting wound up, like I have done recently on that other forum, I'll just take a breather until I feel comfortable again. No song and dance this time. Promise.

Hi Bob. Welcome back. *waves*

de niro said:
toby said:
Me too leave him be

Hello bob

Quite poetic that Bob, well done for saying what you said, I sensed quite a bit of humility in that which is always good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.