McPointyman - The Evidence

Giving McManaman scouse abuse is missing the fact his European glory days were winning 2 Champs Leagues at R Madrid. I couldn't care less about what he says, the problem I had with him was only being able to remember one weak shot on target in his time at the club, and at the end of his contract not being considered good enough by one coach to play in the MLS.

There is every chance that this Scouse twat will be flying out of Manchester on a scheduled flight the day before the away leg of the semi, alongside camel gob. I sincerely hope that any blues on the flight or the departure lounge give these two cocksuckers the shit they deserve - last year on the way out to Barca we had Carragher and Redknap on the flight, so the chances are at least one of them will be on a flight with City fans.

I thought that the other night. Stadium looked full and was a sell out and he talks about empty seats. Very strange and just feeds the rag agenda.

I watched it on BT and the noise I hear on that clip did not correspond with what I was hearing on the night,it sounded very quiet and not at all atmospheric??

That sounds like a different game!

my fox stream went down for 5 mins and i had to endure bt. The difference in crowd noise was huge. If you watched the barca/atl game on bt the sound was altered on that at one point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.