McPointyman - The Evidence

With regards his nonsense about us 'flying out of the blocks' we were fucking winning. Why?

They wanted us flying out of the blocks so that we could be picked off and PSG would go ahead and then park the fleet of lorries! Yer can read these morons like a book! They know what the RagDipperMeedya script is and these jerks are merely players on the stage. They have to follow the script religiously or their pay cheques just vanish.

What they actually miss is the fact we have an outside entertainment area (City square) where huge numbers congregate - other clubs don't have this so are in the ground much earlier because there's fuck all else to do.
Not to mention the traffic problems we have for mid-week matches in particular. In the last few years I have found the traffic utterly fucking bonkers to the point where I now set off at least an hour earlier than I was doing about three years ago for mid week home matches and sometimes it is still touch and go whether I get in at kick off. I think it is noticeable when I go to the odd away match that with the exception of some of the London grounds, getting to and away from most other grounds is a much quicker and easier experience than it is at the Etihad in terms of traffic.

The King of the Cunts.

A **** that is hated even by his home town supporters because he treated them and HIS club like a ****, the fans of Real Madrid and our good selves.

Steve McManaman, your are a ****, King of Cunts...now F**K OFF

Best of all was the indignation they all had because Pellegrini wouldn't play Yaya from the start.

Fuck all to do with them caring about us and everything to do with them knowing it was the correct decision and didn't weaken us on the night, making it that much more difficult for their newly adopted French maestro's.

He hasn't been happy since we took his tribute statue down
da17b5bd31500f4c76504df4378ba8b0.jpg

A genuine LOL from me. Well played!!

Even my United supporting boss questioned McMinimum's criticism of City fans not being in the ground ages before kick-off and said why should we be when they don't even fucking sell beer at Champions League games! I told him about the BT commentary and how they seemed to want the last remaining English team knocked out and he was quite shocked. Then again, he was on a rant of his own about the Beeb's commentary on their FA Cup game last night - I didn't see it myself but he reckons they seemed quite desperate to want West Ham to win, citing things like Upton Park's last FA Cup game, etc.

I watched it on BT and the noise I hear on that clip did not correspond with what I was hearing on the night,it sounded very quiet and not at all atmospheric??

That sounds like a different game!

I saw you mentioned that on another thread. It was buzzing at times - nervey as you'd expect but there was a cracking atmosphere before the game which did peter out somewhat as the game was quite flat and nerves took over. Not Hamburg standard but it was our best home showing in the CL.

Ok i give up...There not Britain's got talent Finalist..
And there diffidently not in Britain's next top model...
So if i had to guess are they the Gayest dumbest uneducated boring Delusional fkers who work for BT..
If these are there best.. Fk only knows who they REJECTED for this shower off c.nts

Even my United supporting boss questioned McMinimum's criticism of City fans not being in the ground ages before kick-off and said why should we be when they don't even fucking sell beer at Champions League games! I told him about the BT commentary and how they seemed to want the last remaining English team knocked out and he was quite shocked. Then again, he was on a rant of his own about the Beeb's commentary on their FA Cup game last night - I didn't see it myself but he reckons they seemed quite desperate to want West Ham to win, citing things like Upton Park's last FA Cup game, etc.

The beeb were pro West Ham yday night, but rightly so - it was the last cup game at the Boleyn and would have been nice for them to win it. Then again, West Ham fans on talkshite last night were hilarious. They seriously think there's an agenda against them with one mentioning that the FA have conspired to give West Ham bad decisions in order to make sure that a big team is in the semi of the cup (the rags) and that City finish 4th to get CL football so Pep gets it next year... they've had 4 poor decisions in 4 games (he didn't comment on potential favourable decisions for the Hammers).

City fans need to be careful we don't obsess with this agenda against us too much. It does look small time. Fact is, we're not going to be loved by the rag and dipper supporting media so we won't make headlines. But, Pep is arriving and we're in the semi's of the CL so we're big news and here to stay. Things will change. Chelsea had a lot of stick for the money initially but that's re-directed at us now. Another team will be taken over and we'll be old news.

Ok i give up...There not Britain's got talent Finalist..
And there diffidently not in Britain's next top model...
So if i had to guess are they the Gayest dumbest uneducated boring Delusional fkers who work for BT..
If these are there best.. Fk only knows who they REJECTED for this shower off c.nts
Gazza and Kenny Sansom?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.