McPointyman - The Evidence

Even my United supporting boss questioned McMinimum's criticism of City fans not being in the ground ages before kick-off and said why should we be when they don't even fucking sell beer at Champions League games! I told him about the BT commentary and how they seemed to want the last remaining English team knocked out and he was quite shocked. Then again, he was on a rant of his own about the Beeb's commentary on their FA Cup game last night - I didn't see it myself but he reckons they seemed quite desperate to want West Ham to win, citing things like Upton Park's last FA Cup game, etc.

The not selling beer is definitely a factor in late arrivals (as well as traffic, finishing work late etc). I walked past the Summerbee Bar at 7:15 and was amazed at how long the queue was just to get in the place never mind getting served. I'm a pretty quick drinker (first pint at least) but there would have been no way I could get served, down it, queue to get into the stadium and then get to my seat by 7.45.

It seems these **** masquerading at journalists / studio commentators are more interested in how many followers and comments they receive on twatter these days, same with the newspapers and those twats on talkshite Durham and Parry.

Sad sad state of affairs how the media as a whole have resorted to sensationalist bullshit to sell themselves, they are fucking whores no more no less.

The club should come down heavy on some of these cunts, we are far far to laid back in that respect.
Unfortunately it's the self-promoting shallow age.

The Ginger Pig is just a ginger, leave the poor ginger **** alone he has enough problems as it is!

Despite being a great player and he was, no doubting that, his actual knowledge of the game and its finer points is frankly shocking, same with camel gob and McPointy.

They genuinely come across as no nowts.

This could sound hypocritical as I wasn't in attendance but I was genuinely disappointed with the,alleged,noise levels we were generating,it sounded very flat,very uninspiring,and not at all in keeping with the occasion.....which was strange to witness.
After that clip and from the evidence of those that went.....I'm now of the impression that BT must be somehow responsible for such a false impression.

Indeed they are. Either by poor audio or design.

Despite being a great player and he was, no doubting that, his actual knowledge of the game and its finer points is frankly shocking, same with camel gob and McPointy.

Totally agree, but he not in the same cunty league as McPointy

Scholes is a lot more affable off camera. He also talks better - not much tbf, but then us Langley lads aren't known for being articulate. He should knock it on the head but don't think he's in a rush whilst BT are giving him big bucks for little work.

Scholes is a lot more affable off camera. He also talks better - not much tbf, but then us Langley lads aren't known for being articulate. He should knock it on the head but don't think he's in a rush whilst BT are giving him big bucks for little work.

His background and accent aside, its the fact that BT/Sky etc just think footballer....must know what he is talking about and its so far from the truth.

Sky the other day for Spurs v rags had Clinton Morrison in the studio for the game and i felt embarrassed for the man he was that bad and so inarticulate.

He mumbled and frankly talked absolute shite with zero insight into the game.

What always amazes me about these atmosphere threads is that the people who are complaining should be the ones that actually understand what is happening in the stands as they've played many many high profile games.

This isn't Turkey where the fans just go to kick off with the opposition, or Germany where it's just choreographed noise and chanting.

In England we follow the game closely, when it's exciting we're noisy and willing our teams on, when we're under the cosh we get nervy the atmosphere reflects that, we get a little subdued the more anxious we become, as we get frustrated we will jump up screaming obscenities (usually me) at the ref etc.., but that's how it is in all English grounds so fuck knows why they can't understand that.

His background and accent aside, its the fact that BT/Sky etc just think footballer....must know what he is talking about and its so far from the truth.

Sky the other day for Spurs v rags had Clinton Morrison in the studio for the game and i felt embarrassed for the man he was that bad and so inarticulate.

He mumbled and frankly talked absolute shite with zero insight into the game.
Did you hear Joe Cole last night? I was cringing.

Did you hear Joe Cole last night? I was cringing.

I did lol.

You can forgive some of it possibly down to nerves as it cant be easy and of course, footballers are not exactly known for their intellect but come on, lets have some informed, professional punditry please.

How about a panel of coaches in the game with badges and a sound knowledge?

I dont pretend to know the full answer but i do know what we have at the moment is not working and never will and i dont remember it being this bad back in the day either although it wasn't 24 hours a day on the box back then granted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.