MCWFC v Spurs 26 Nov 6:45pm

Yeah, I get that. I guess as they're trying to grow the women's game, they're hoping people might just turn over to watch it after the 'super Sunday' game :-)
Yes I am sure they are and it's understandable they want to do that but I do think that evening kick offs aren't the best way to do that at present.
I sit next to a women and her young child, they don't attend the night games as it is school the next day. There are always a lot of family groups at the women's games. Even if it was 5pm, or 6pm at the latest it would be better.

Yeah, I get that. I guess as they're trying to grow the women's game, they're hoping people might just turn over to watch it after the 'super Sunday' game :-)
You will not attract match going fans with that kick off time though will you.

Watch out for that dirty bugger Neville.

Commentator: "You can already see, a great start from Tottenham, confident forward runs...."

I kid you not there was 15 secs on the clock and their keeper had just made a pass.

Pretty evenly matched so far.

Ouahabbi has to be one of the worst Spanish internationals I've seen though. I was about to say the worst, but then I remembered that Javi Garcia got a cap I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.