Meanwhile Over on Red cafe

Ducado

Team supported
City
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/more-manchester-city-fans-manchester-286555/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/more-manchest ... er-286555/</a>

Threads like this only serve as ammo for lurking City fans.

They usually start well with reasoned arguments, but when you get further down and read "When I went to Manchester" or "Whenever I'm in Manchester" it just gets a bit embarrassing and stereotypical of the "average OOT rag". If I didn't live in Manchester I wouldn't start a thread like this.

Now there's an aware Rag LOL

On Bluemoon most of them actually believe that Citeh has more fans in Manchester than United. Plus the always spout that they are real, passionate fans unlike those "armchair rags". And than they have 28.000 fans at a fifth round (!) FA cup home game? That's nearly 20,000 shy of capacity. That's absolutely laughable. What's next? Espanyol claiming to be the biggest club in Barcelona? QPR supporters saying they've got more fans than the Arse?

I've been to Manchester countless times and have literally talked to hundreds of different people in pubs and bars in the City Centre. Nearly all of those people were Reds.In fact I haven't encountered more than a handful of Blues. Hell, I've met more Stockport supporters and Liverpool fans in Manchester than Citeh fans!

80:20 for United, and that's being generous.

PTME

Is this guy for real??

YCNMIU!!

Manchester has always been more populated with United fans than city fans, most people including City fans themselves know this, if you were to undertake a survery all over Manchester youd likely find 75% to be United fans....you can go back 80 to 90 years and look at the attendance figures of the two clubs season after season and see United have always been the better supported Manchester club.

Really? Haha.

exactly ffs, how can you comment on something like this when you dont even fucking live in manchester!

i really would make a cafe rouge account, just so i could shut them up , but id be banned within a day due to excessive swearing

They're all undercover Citeh

Keep up the good work undercover blues.

One day we'll give you the word..

THEN........well .......it won't be nice to watch.

It really is extremely hard to compete with their tales of Bermuda hot shot Shaun Goater and their boy-zone-esque singing voices as heard on the popular club track 'Blue moon'.

On a side note I'm pretty sure I dislike Roberto Mancini as much as anyone else in football. There is something about the man I really can't stand.

Posted by 'An Irish Red'.

Must be so hard to compete with playing a rodeo version of take me home over a tannoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.