Meanwhile Over on Red cafe

hahaha funny stuff.

I liked this bitter rant even though not relevant to the thread he posted in.

"They'll be the same as Chelsea, they'll be able to snap up the likes of Tevez, Dzeko and Toure easily, but no truly big name will ever sign for them. In terms of success on the pitch it will hardly matter if they can do what Chelsea did and bring in a great manager, but all those berties tugging away to thoughts of global superstars wearing the "famous" sky blue are deluding themselves. Big players don't sign for plastic clubs."

So much wrong with that.

There probably is more in Manchester, but is it fair to count some gormless cretin who's only contribution is to look up the score on teletext then gloat like a twat in the pub all week.

PSmyth07 said:
Manchester has always been more populated with United fans than city fans, most people including City fans themselves know this, if you were to undertake a survery all over Manchester youd likely find 75% to be United fans....you can go back 80 to 90 years and look at the attendance figures of the two clubs season after season and see United have always been the better supported Manchester club.

Really? Haha.

What's that then??

I don't live in Manchester any more (from Withington & moved to Morecambe) but out of all the Mancs I know from round here only one of them is a rag. Though most of the locals are Dippers, Rags or Celtic. What I do know is that if them 'orrible red twats are at home its almost impossible to get a hotel in Mcr. Where as at least 70% of the fans that go to our games live around 1hr from the ground.

Why does everyone get so bloody angry about this?

Does nobody get that it's all tongue-in-cheek banter? No matter where you live, there are certain guidelines you follow to be a proper fan:

· going to games.
· knowing things about the club.
· following them through thick and thin and not turning your back on them (unlike FC United fans).
· being passionate.
· always standing your ground when someone criticizes them.

Everyone lives in different parts of the country. Does it matter who supports who and where they live? United and City will always co-exist in disharmony. We can say "Jesus Christ, how fucking obsessed are they?" in a thread about United, and they can do the same about us. Some of the comments in there got my blood going because they got so ridiculos about it. Their cynicism relating to Dzeko's press conference was laughable: "Ha, he only knows Tevez (Touré)?" Dzeko's been following the club for months, like he said. He's not exactly our number one fan, but I'm sure he knows a bout what what this club is!

Yeah, singing "Fuck Off Back to Norwich/London" is funny, but it's never serious. We all know that there are lots of United fans in Manchester, just as there are lots of City fans in London. It's not serious, but everyone just takes it to heart too much. It'll never be put to bed, but it's getting a bit silly now. However, it does seem to be United fans that get angrier over this.

Anyone who's ever been to a hotel on a weekend the scum are playing knows all they need to about United and where their support comes from.

Grimble said:
hahaha funny stuff.

I liked this bitter rant even though not relevant to the thread he posted in.

"They'll be the same as Chelsea, they'll be able to snap up the likes of Tevez, Dzeko and Toure easily, but no truly big name will ever sign for them. In terms of success on the pitch it will hardly matter if they can do what Chelsea did and bring in a great manager, but all those berties tugging away to thoughts of global superstars wearing the "famous" sky blue are deluding themselves. Big players don't sign for plastic clubs."
So much wrong with that.

There probably is more in Manchester, but is it fair to count some gormless cretin who's only contribution is to look up the score on teletext then gloat like a twat in the pub all week.
I'm sorry, but who was the last "big name" to sign for them?

Ronaldo might be a big name now, but what was he when he signed for United? Rooney, Van Nistlerooy, Véron...even Tevez; none of them were known on the same scale and Messi is now, when they signed for United!

funny,on derby day, in our pub, utd fans outnumber city fans....er coz we are actually at the game DICK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.