Medals

The appearance thing has gone out of the window now lads The club receives 40 medals and the manager hands them out to players and staff he sees fit.

The appearance thing has gone out of the window now lads The club receives 40 medals and the manager hands them out to players and staff he sees fit.

Wrong see my previous post. The club gets 40 medals but a player has to enter the field of play 5 times

Wrong see my previous post. The club gets 40 medals but a player has to enter the field of play 5 times
That's not what it says. It says that all players who entered the field of play 5 times MUST receive one. The rest can be handed out as per the club's wishes (including to players who haven't played 5 times).

That's not what it says. It says that all players who entered the field of play 5 times MUST receive one. The rest can be handed out as per the club's wishes (including to players who haven't played 5 times).

Also wrong- a player who doesn’t make 5 appearances has to receive approval from the board. This is covered under special circumstances for players who may of failed to reach the quota due to unforeseen circumstances i.e injury.

Also wrong- a player who doesn’t make 5 appearances has to receive approval from the board. This is covered under special circumstances for players who may of failed to reach the quota due to unforeseen circumstances i.e injury.
Well that's not what the reg you posted from the PL handbook says.

Well that's not what the reg you posted from the PL handbook says.

Either way looking at the current appearances it appears every player will make 5 appearances apart from Bravo- unless he plays 4 more games.

Interestingly Mangala has just posted a picture of the cup medal he has just received. Nice touch from the club given he’s now injuried and still under the care of Everton.

1slcok.jpg

Mangala seems pleased to receive his medal. Fair play to him, he contributed

Everyone who has made 5 appearances MUST receive a medal, the club can decide who receive the rest, the PL Board have to approve more than 40 medals and will only do this if 39 players have made 5 appearances!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.