Media Backout at United

Thank you Tony (Iraq) Blair for awarding this " honourable " gentleman with a Knighthood.........Tossers
He must be the most despicable individual in world sport

tick tock...

the sour reds are slowly being to unravel....

looks like the purple faced jock has fell off his fuckin perch....

never has a week in football been so funny(apart from when shrek decided his team was shit and we was going to sign him)

united circus has just left merseyside....

As we all know the media are the biggest bunch of hypocrites going...

Regarding Bacon Face's self imposed gagging order: The 2 main sponsors of the match were SKY and TALKsport.

I quote the BBC Sport website regarding Ferguson not appearing...

'Should any of the media organisations complain to the Premier League, the governing body would be forced to act. However, it is believed no media organisation has ever lodged an official complaint over the issue.'

Why not? Not one single offical complaint from any of them INCLUDING the BBC.

Spineless!

But you know what - I don't blame Ferguson. I actually admire him!
He has the balls to do it. He takes no crap from anyone. They are all scared shitless of him and he gets away with it time after time. Sometimes I wish we treated some of our critics a little bit harsher than we do.

Gray said:
I have long thought that he has completely dishonoured the award of a Knighthood.

Is there anyway that a campaign could be started to have him stripped of the award?

no point. when he finally hands over the keys to the swamp's drinks cabinet he'll be upgraded to a lord, don't you worry.

Gray said:
I have long thought that he has completely dishonoured the award of a Knighthood.

Is there anyway that a campaign could be started to have him stripped of the award?

It saddens me to think that a sword was so close to the fuckers neck and he's still living :(

TGR said:
As we all know the media are the biggest bunch of hypocrites going...

Regarding Bacon Face's self imposed gagging order: The 2 main sponsors of the match were SKY and TALKsport.

I quote the BBC Sport website regarding Ferguson not appearing...

'Should any of the media organisations complain to the Premier League, the governing body would be forced to act. However, it is believed no media organisation has ever lodged an official complaint over the issue.'

Why not? Not one single offical complaint from any of them INCLUDING the BBC.

Spineless!

But you know what - I don't blame Ferguson. I actually admire him!
He has the balls to do it. He takes no crap from anyone. They are all scared shitless of him and he gets away with it time after time. Sometimes I wish we treated some of our critics a little bit harsher than we do.

You make me sick. rag alert

The media in this country are a bunch of lickspittle wankers. Tell you what, he wouldn't fucking dare do it in the CL - he'd be hung out to dry.

malg said:
The media in this country are a bunch of lickspittle wankers. Tell you what, he wouldn't fucking dare do it in the CL - he'd be hung out to dry.

Your spot on! He maybe a kunt but he's not daft! He knows, try this act in a champion league game and they'll throw the book at him!!

Not even a word to say to all the Londoners who braved the visit to Liverpool to watch that shower of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.