Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sky organised a group of football hooligans, provided Rooneys address so they could intimidate Rooney and his family?

Oh yes without forgetting they stipulated the mode of travel.

Do you have to work so hard on being an idiot? So you think these people just turned up at Rooney's on the off chance lol!!

Sky only had to deal with one person who organised the rest. I could tell more but there is no point since the basics are wasted on you.

Just to point out that the guy you replied to is not exactly my best mate and we've had absolute riots on here

He's also 700 million times smarter than some moron like you who can't see a definitive trend in front of them and is reduced to pointing out spelling mistakes in the age of mobiles and tablets.

Well aren't you polite. So on one hand you pull me up for being a person who is reduced to pointing out spelling mistakes, whereas you are a person who is reduced to calling someone a moron just because he holds a different opinion to you.

The only reason I pulled him up on his spelling was because he was intent on bringing it down to a level whereby his only response was to mention altzheimers (sic). Get off your own high horse.

Last edited:
Do you have to work so hard on being an idiot? So you think these people just turned up at Rooney's on the off chance lol!!

Sky only had to deal with one person who organised the rest. I could tell more but there is no point since the basics are wasted on you.

Im sure others are interested even if I would struggle with the basics.

Well aren't you polite. So on one hand you pull me up for being a person who is reduced to pointing out spelling mistakes, whereas you are a person who is reduced to calling someone a moron just because he holds a different opinion to you.

The only reason I pulled him up on his spelling was because he was intent on bringing it down to a level whereby his only response was to mention altzheimers (sic). Get off your own high horse.

"He's a twat so I decided to be a twat"

Interesting defence

49218340.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.