Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well aren't you polite. So on one hand you pull me up for being a person who is reduced to pointing out spelling mistakes, whereas you are a person who is reduced to calling someone a moron just because he holds a different opinion to you.

The only reason I pulled him up on his spelling was because he was intent on bringing it down to a level whereby his only response was to mention altzheimers (sic). Get off your own high horse.
please feel free to pull my spelling. I have had near zero schooling so it shouldn't be long before you catch me out.

go on, you know you want to.

I believe there is an agenda. I believe it's originally created by the old top 4 when they quickly found out how serious the sheik was going to be. And it was nothing like Shinawatra. The media depends on the clicks I.e. money and therefore it's good business to report positive about clubs with a big fan base worldwide. And negative about clubs that can actually hurt them. Up until the moment these clubs grow a bigger fan base ... Some think I'm wrong. I don't care. It's what I honestly believe and my stand fits the corrupt FIFA and UEFA perfectly. Led by the big clubs. And that's where you can start read my comment from the start. I don't lose any sleep. I'm not bothered. I can't change it. The club and board can. As can the number of international fans.

Mailonline now reporting on the 'Troubled past of 200k a week Raheem Sterling'. Poor bastards only on 160k a week in the sports section!

Well done. The fact that you can't even spell the word pretty much says it all.
Just to point out that the guy you replied to is not exactly my best mate and we've had absolute riots on here

He's also 700 million times smarter than some moron like you who can't see a definitive trend in front of them and is reduced to pointing out spelling mistakes in the age of mobiles and tablets.
No he's right Damo, if I can't spell Alzheimer right without Google I'm of an age where I need to take it as a sign.

It's all about 'context' my non City supporting friend.

This headline was produced the day after a shambolic performance against Swansea designed to 'pick up' the hordes of depressed rags after a sh*te performance.

'Look rags, you may be shite but your going to spend a sh*tload of money so don't panic.

Don't forget the rags spending is almost always positioned as 'virtuous' as they have earned it.

If you can't see the difference then it's because you don't want to.

There is no difference. It's a case of you getting so determined to try and prove what you think is happening, that you will try to add whatever context to a situation to help that.

Imagine a United fan saying "It's all about context. It's all well and good saying the media are trying to please us United fans by declaring we're to launch a £100m attack on Real Madrid for Di Maria, but they couldn't resist getting in little jibes such as 'ailing Premier League club' or 'desperate for world class additions', and then, to rub salt in the wounds after our defeat, a piece by that clueless, soundbite loving Redknapp Jr saying 'even Mourinho & Paisley together would struggle to get this United side into the top 4".

I believe there is an agenda. I believe it's originally created by the old top 4 when they quickly found out how serious the sheik was going to be. And it was nothing like Shinawatra. The media depends on the clicks I.e. money and therefore it's good business to report positive about clubs with a big fan base worldwide. And negative about clubs that can actually hurt them. Up until the moment these clubs grow a bigger fan base ... Some think I'm wrong. I don't care. It's what I honestly believe and my stand fits the corrupt FIFA and UEFA perfectly. Led by the big clubs. And that's where you can start read my comment from the start. I don't lose any sleep. I'm not bothered. I can't change it. The club and board can. As can the number of international fans.

Nothing wrong with thinking that. Its a different view to my own but that is the beauty of posting in a forum. As long as you respect differing views its your right to follow your own path

There is no difference. It's a case of you getting so determined to try and prove what you think is happening, that you will try to add whatever context to a situation to help that.

Imagine a United fan saying "It's all about context. It's all well and good saying the media are trying to please us United fans by declaring we're to launch a £100m attack on Real Madrid for Di Maria, but they couldn't resist getting in little jibes such as 'ailing Premier League club' or 'desperate for world class additions', and then, to rub salt in the wounds after our defeat, a piece by that clueless, soundbite loving Redknapp Jr saying 'even Mourinho & Paisley together would struggle to get this United side into the top 4".

A few pages back people were throwing accusations that Di marias wages and overall package (100 millionwere not included and that was evidence of bias.

When it was proven they did, it is now being argued they have included it as a supportive measure to cheer United fans up. No wonder some see an agenda.

A few pages back people were throwing accusations that Di marias wages and overall package (100 millionwere not included and that was evidence of bias.

When it was proven they did, it is now being argued they have included it as a supportive measure to cheer United fans up. No wonder some see an agenda.

if you can find 3 other papers that reported it like that I'd agree..

I haven't read the whole thread so it may have been covered already.
Frank, how do you think utd would feel if their champions league matches were commentated on by a Blue, with
2 ex blues as pundits ?
We get Tyldesley, Keane and Scholes handing out sly digs.
It wouldn't happen would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.