Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what point one of The Telegraph's things we learnt from Stoke City vs Liverpool was?

That "Coutinho is far more important than Sterling ever was", of course.

"His goal here came from nowhere, and there are sure to be a fair few more of them this season. Sterling might not have supplied such magic."

He hasn't even kicked a ball competitively for City yet, but remains the focal point for criticism in games involving other teams. Incredible.
Ha Ha, Ric, you have to laugh,
Coutinho games played for Liverpool 57-- goals 8.
Sterling games played for liverpool 129-- goals 23

where do they get these pricks from.

This year we will see more of an attack on predominantly us and a lesser extent Chelsea from the media. They are all egging for RAGS, Dippers & Arse to do well.

Difficulty lies in us being the gatecrashers and the fact we are owned by Oil Rich Arabs - and the football world feel threatened

It's amazing the amount of stick we get when you consider the entertainment we have brought to the league over the last few years. The Agueroooooooooo moment and scoring 102 goals in a season. The Premier League would be shit without City.

Sky being very negative about us. Jamie focusing more on our pre season results than tonight. Crazy.
Was he fuck.I watched all of his feedback and he said that we were poor against both Madrid and in Germany.Was he incorrect with that assessment ? Was he fuck and he gave both City and Sterling some very good feedback on tonights performance.If I was you I`d ask yer mam to clean your fucking lugholes.
People like you really need to grow a manly pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.