Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the newspaper reports that I've read so far are eulogising about our performance tonight.

It's right to complain when the media are overly negative about us, but it's only fair to acknowledge praise too. It's not constant criticism.
The Sun's little tagline to their report is an unnecessary cheap shot imo.

"Yaya shows Sterling how it's done" Apparently Sterling missed tonight, who would have thought that.

All of the newspaper reports that I've read so far are eulogising about our performance tonight.

It's right to complain when the media are overly negative about us, but it's only fair to acknowledge praise too. It's not constant criticism.
How could they be negative about us?
We gave them nothing to nibble on after tonight's performance and even vinnie got a dig in from all of us saying we didn't do bad for a team not even down as favourites.
The press don't like us ric, in a nutshell.

Care to show us something from The Mirror,Ric,just so we believe you ?

Here you go mate:

With Toure in the mood, Silva at his mercurial and magical best and Sterling stepping up to the plate City look an entirely different - and entirely better - prospect. Be afraid.

Was he fuck.I watched all of his feedback and he said that we were poor against both Madrid and in Germany.Was he incorrect with that assessment ? Was he fuck and he gave both City and Sterling some very good feedback on tonights performance.If I was you I`d ask yer mam to clean your fucking lugholes.
People like you really need to grow a manly pair.

Just my opinion.

Now go back to sucking up to the MEN or whatever it is you do here.

An interesting and impressive stat on the BBC website...

City completed 692 passes... 211 more than any other side on the opening weekend of the Premier League season. We weren't playing the worst side and daftest manager in the Prem either... were we?

Do I have to put a link up now?

We gave them nothing to nibble on after tonight's performance and even vinnie got a dig in from all of us saying we didn't do bad for a team not even down as favourites.

I think your mind is made up, so it's probably not worth debating. There are clearly certain journalists who dislike us, but to just say the press don't like us is an over-simplistic generalisation.

Some people on here just search out the negatives. Any positive coverage, such as tonight, is dismissed which seems a bit narrow minded.

Just my opinion.

Now go back to sucking up to the MEN or whatever it is you do here.
An opinion ?? No it fucking wasn`t, it was a statement from you and one that made you look stupid,seeing that everyone else who listened to the feedback agreed with me.I fail to see what the MEN has to do with this.School fucking holidays are a nightmare.

giphy.gif

I think your mind is made up, so it's probably not worth debating. There are clearly certain journalists who dislike us, but to just say the press don't like us is an over-simplistic generalisation.

Some people on here just search out the negatives. Any positive coverage, such as tonight, is dismissed which seems a bit narrow minded.

Ironically it is called having an Agenda

An opinion ?? No it fucking wasn`t, it was a statement from you and one that made you look stupid,seeing that everyone else who listened to the feedback agreed with me.I fail to see what the MEN has to do with this.School fucking holidays are a nightmare.

I've never heard so much focus on pre season before in a post match analysis that followed a crushing victory. Just thought it was a bit odd, that's all.

They didn't mention Chelsea's pre season results on Saturday evening.

Now, go to bed and put the night light on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.