Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen steven howards report in the Sun about clubs buying players for the hell of it on sky news - guess which club is plastered on the page with their new player....yep you guessed it, us and otamendi

d3luded journo bollocks as usual
Thanks for posting. I'll have people spouting that to me in a bit. Nice to know where it comes from.

Here's how the Mail have reported the Pedro & De Bruyne transfers...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Only the fail, we get a snub but the rags give up.
Mind you I think that is the first snub we've had this summer!

just seen steven howards report in the Sun about clubs buying players for the hell of it on sky news - guess which club is plastered on the page with their new player....yep you guessed it, us and otamendi

d3luded journo bollocks as usual

Is this the same gobshite hack that described our 2-3 defeat to the rags in the 2011 Community shield as a victory for good over evil?

Before the dipperpool game last night some twunt of a journo said that if 'pool won they would join City at the top of the league. Well not quite you twunt, not unless they won by 6 clear goals, you see goal difference counts in this league, in fact you can actually WIN the league by goal difference, remember? Oh yeah!! Twat.

Before the dipperpool game last night some twunt of a journo said that if 'pool won they would join City at the top of the league. Well not quite you twunt, not unless they won by 6 clear goals, you see goal difference counts in this league, in fact you can actually WIN the league by goal difference, remember? Oh yeah!! Twat.

yes i heard that one, pitty arsenal ditn't wallop them last night although IMO arsenal are a bigger title threat to us, Liverpool fans are starting to shout from the rooftops but the truth is there for all to see- they will come crashing down to earth,there squad wont cope, they simply havn't got a big enough squad which contains the talent to go the distance, it will all end in tears again,wont be long until they start printing the t-shirts though

Its August though, after 3 games. Seriously who cares? I laugh every time they show the table. Lets talk in November/December and even then that is before the Arsenal dip..

Amazingly, Ian Wright in his column today is really positive about us.

Can't find a link as it's behind a paywall but he says about eating alot of humble pie regarding pre season predictions, how Sterlilng has hit the ground running and his combination with Silva is scintillating. He also brings up the strength in depth and it's hard to find any weaknesses.

"Just over two weeks gone and already they've got that gold star look about them. Ironically down to Sterling and Silva as much as anything. Raheem Sterling has hit the ground running - and is only going to get better"

The only point of his that I'd dsagree with is where he says "if City had been as focused over the closing months as they are at the minute, they'd be going for a hat-trick now" Didn't we win our last 6 games? Personally I think the damage was done earlier in the season.

Can't remember such a good news article about us before by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.