Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another gem from Sunday Supplement.

The guys who haven't really given Pellegrini the respect he has deserved over the last couple of seasons are now making the point that he hasn't been given the respect he has deserved over the last couple of seasons.

Classic

Yes there are empty seats because he scored 90 seconds into second half and like people said they are still downing pints etc, what I don't get is people who are still drinking in the concourse 20 mins into the game, don't know why they bother coming tbh, just find it bizzare they can't do without a drink for 90 mins.

Yes there are empty seats because he scored 90 seconds into second half and like people said they are still downing pints etc, what I don't get is people who are still drinking in the concourse 20 mins into the game, don't know why they bother coming tbh, just find it bizzare they can't do without a drink for 90 mins.

There were a good few mate but I'm putting it down to the holiday season peak for now

53k is a really good crowd. I generally answer the red cunts who obsess about "empty seats" that I go to our games and they don't go to theirs so why the fuck should I answer their fuckwit questions about empty seats, usually shuts the cunts up

53k is a really good crowd. I generally answer the red cunts who obsess about "empty seats" that I go to our games and they don't go to theirs so why the fuck should I answer their fuckwit questions about empty seats, usually shuts the cunts up
City are probably the only football club in the entire world who will get slammed for only having 53k people attending a game against Watford.

"Another thing we've learnt from yesterday's game" reports: Sterling has already cost us £49m. I'm gutted that I missed our Champions League victory; can't believe it wasn't more widely reported....

As for the crowd: it's the biggest home crowd I've seen at a game in 36 years watching City (as I didn't go to the Chelsea game) and 53-thousand odd is still 97% of capacity. And As for empty seats when Sterling scored, I'd just sat down - did the second half start early or something, as I clocked the goal at 16:02, and I thought half time usually lasts more than 14 minutes?!

People enjoy their football in all manner of different ways. Why would that be a problem for you?

Funny thing is - coming up from Cornwall you notice these things - when we used to come up to Maine Road there were always loads of Scum shirts about on the streets. Haven't seen a one in the last couple of years. Lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.