Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Mr SeasideCity... pray tell us, which available player (and at what price) who would have improved our team as Sterling has done, should we have bought?

(Have you actually seen the first four matches we have played this season?)

Sorry about being a touch "off topic"...

JJ

If there's any criticism of Sterling from the media it's because (regardless of it being out of his control) that he is simply not worth the fee that we paid for him (he may prove otherwise but it looks a ridiculous deal to me) and the way he and his agent engineered his exit from Liverpool paints a negative image of him.
He's a wealthy lad playing the most high profile sport in the world. He will either deal with it all or he won't.

He only engineered his exit after Liverpool wouldn't offer him a good enough contract.

If there's any criticism of Sterling from the media it's because (regardless of it being out of his control) that he is simply not worth the fee that we paid for him (he may prove otherwise but it looks a ridiculous deal to me) and the way he and his agent engineered his exit from Liverpool paints a negative image of him.
He's a wealthy lad playing the most high profile sport in the world. He will either deal with it all or he won't.
He will make you eat your 'kiss me quick' hat come the summer sir

I found it interesting that Shaw, who was so useless in the previous premiership game at defending the left side, suddenly appeared so much more solid against pretty decent opponents.

Just like Kolarov has seemingly improved so much defensively at the start of this season.

I wonder what could be the common link.

He only engineered his exit after Liverpool wouldn't offer him a good enough contract.

Maybe playing for a champions league team alongside world class players with a high probability of actually winning something might have influenced his decision as well.

Maybe playing for a champions league team alongside world class players with a high probability of actually winning something might have influenced his decision as well.

Of course, but I was making the point that Liverpool fucked up first, failed to nip it in the bud which attracted interest in Raheem, then obviously he was going to choose world class players and CL football

When the next weekend the rags play a match not televised on BT or Sky out of interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.