Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, he works hard though.

I really cannot understand what expected goals scored and expected goals conceded are. Plus how do you have .8 of a goal. Too much for my hungover head to cope with.
I have no idea what expected goals are, maybe it's based off chances created. That website - Grantland - is a bit of a catch all but they use a lot of advanced statistics in their analyses. They're often quite complimentary of us, usually worth the read.

Collymore just did a 7 point review of the day on Twitter mentioning a few teams without a hint of City.

He really hates us.

on Gillette today Nicholas said Di-Maria was 70 odd million, if he would have said that about one of ours we would be up in arms, i do believe we get bad press or they wank themselves silly over Liverpool and the rags but just saying sometimes we look a bit deep into things

I just spent 4 weeks in the UK - everywhere I went I saw City shirts being worn with pride. In Manchester I saw two rags fans wearing their shirts - outnumbered 50 to 1 by ours. Even while in Edinburgh I sat next to a City fan on the bus. The only other rag shirt I saw was in Dubai Airport on the way back to NZ.
Media bias - stuff them. City fans wear their colours with pride even in those dark distant days. The rags wouldn't.

The more games we quietly win. The more they go on about United Chelsea Liverpoool etc. The more pathetic stupid and jealous they appear. Reporting and commenting on no hopers and ignoring the leaders is very obvious.

I was hearing about the biggest 'derby' in British football taking place yesterday but when I looked for it on TV all that I could find was a game being shown betwen two shit teams in a mid table battle. Must have misread somewhere.

MOTD failed to show nailed on penalty for Nasri and showed Gayle chance late on but failed to point out the flag was up for offside (according to Ian Cheeseman and Fred Eyre) .

I was hearing about the biggest 'derby' in British football taking place yesterday but when I looked for it on TV all that I could find was a game being shown betwen two shit teams in a mid table battle. Must have misread somewhere.

The El Hasbeeno is still a big game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.