Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday supplement chap thinks we will win CL.
Agenda - I don't know what to think know

Yeah, it one of those setting us up to fail comments, with our squad we should be winning everthing if we don't it's a failure type of thing.

Myself all i want to see is a genuine improvment, this is a big year for us.

We should be looking to win the league and have a serious tilt at the FA cup, i think this is the year we will use the League cup to blood some youngsters.
As far as CL goes i think a quater final place is the minimum we should be accepting, Juve seem to be a little off form at the moment and Tuesday night could prove pivotal to our season, if we can win the group we should get a favourable draw in the KO stage. I can see us having a realistic tilt at a semi final place and then who knows?

MOTD failed to show nailed on penalty for Nasri and showed Gayle chance late on but failed to point out the flag was up for offside (according to Ian Cheeseman and Fred Eyre) .

First time I've watched motd in ages. Same old shit. Trying to make out we were lucky with the win ect by glossing over our opponents and not showing key moments by us.

I guess I'll get the 'you lot were lucky. Weren't ya' comments at work tomorrow.

It's going to get much worse, they are pandering to their main audience, the audience that pays the bills for them, any little crumb of comfort like the kids goal yesterday will be blown out of all proportion, they have to keep them clicking and buying papers and subscriptions not to mention shirts and nicknack's

The reason it will get much worse is that at this moment in time it looks like they are not going to win anything whatsoever this season they may sneak a top 4 place but silverware will elude them, meanwhile we go quietly doing out buisiness with little hype and a grudging acceptance that we play the best style of football the Premier League has ever seen

It's going to get much worse, they are pandering to their main audience, the audience that pays the bills for them, any little crumb of comfort like the kids goal yesterday will be blown out of all proportion, they have to keep them clicking and buying papers and subscriptions not to mention shirts and nicknack's

The reason it will get much worse is that at this moment in time it looks like they are not going to win anything whatsoever this season they may sneak a top 4 place but silverware will elude them, meanwhile we go quietly doing out buisiness with little hype and a grudging acceptance that we play the best style of football the Premier League has ever seen
But we still don't give youth a chance and don't play kids from the academy like they've done with Tony Marshall who was clearly born and bred in Salford.

They want the money to fail. If it doesn't fail, it's the money wot won it, and not the skill within the squad and the talent within the managerial team, not to mention the facilities at Camp Etihad! So it's win-win for the RagDipperMeedya and lose-lose for us. After all, we should never be satisfied with a victory in the dying seconds (unless yer clad in scarlet) and game records underpinned by the oil dollar.

To be honest, I'm more concerned about our growing number of injuries, than the media attitude, which always seems to be obsessed with the fate of the Manager of a team who aren't doing as well as they should be.

City are getting next-to-no attention, but we'll get loads if we fail against Juventus

Every season the injury situation seems to worsen. Players we buy whom never had any previous problems whatsoever are now out for substantial periods. I vote we take on Chelsea's ex Dr Eva, she'll sort them out. That would also be a huge coup for the club, and the supporters of course.

MOTD commentator said a class line yesterday about the Rags and Dippers game.

He said the game used to be a rumble in the jungle, now it more a rummage in the jumble

Every season the injury situation seems to worsen. Players we buy whom never had any previous problems whatsoever are now out for substantial periods. I vote we take on Chelsea's ex Dr Eva, she'll sort them out. That would also be a huge coup for the club, and the supporters of course.
Good idea, Chelsea have been rubbish since she got the boot and she could have a positive effect on our squad and also fans sat near to the benches.

Anyone take notice of Tyler's reaction to Martial's goal? Check it out here http://www.balls.ie/football/martin-tyler-martial-commentary/308577, and read some of the Twitter comments below. Paddy Power's is quite funny. That prick shouldn't be allowed to commentate as he cant hide his bias.

It was a disgrace. It's all an absolute disgrace with Sky. I pay for sky sports cause I have to, period, otherwise I'd give the cunts fuck all. 5 of the first 6 news stories on the sky football app this morning were about the rags, magical martial, LRG and the 6th story was about carrigher slagging Rogers. No mention of us at all!!! 0 goals conceded, top of the league, records falling all over the show, an 18 scoring the winner a minute into his PL debut.... but no, they focus on an unimportant goal by a £35m striker, the very money related purchase they slag us for. Hypocacy at its filthy worst. I dont usually let it annoy me but that **** Tyler's reaction to that goal has me at boiling point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.