Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not take long for ex-city player boyhood blue to have insinuations made against him.

So much for it will be different when city pundits are established in the media.

Welcome to the club Trev. You join a lengthy list of ex-blues who have 'allegedly' been paid off by the media paymaster to denigrate the club.

Who ever said about paying anyone off? Why can't you respond to what's in front of you rather than twisting what people say?

Insinuations!
Did you watch it?
Where have I said he has been paid off, ffs it's you who is polaroid.
I think Trev did a good job. Got the digs in (as a fan) without leaving himself open to accusations of bias. Good to have somebody like him on these programmes.

He was fawning so much over the rags way of football tradition on MOTD2 he had to be reminded he was a City fan.

He was co-comm the other week vs Hull on R5LE and he was excellent. Hit just the right note in terms of being an obvious and knowledgable City fan without going so far as to piss-off any non City fans listening.

The rest of them could learn a lot from that!

Long time reader - first time poster so go easy!

I've read this particular topic time after time - getting angry at the oh so negative slant that the majority of the media take at any opportunity towards our beloved club. But the coverage this last week has been staggering and at times laughable. Laughable being the key word - that's what we have to do laugh, smile along, don't get irked by it - just be safe in the knowledge that our glorious club is now perhaps the best positioned in world football to become the dominant force - certainly in the medium term, definitely in the long term. The Mourinho story more than anything - hounded out of Chelsea by the press last week - hailed as the Messiah in waiting this week at the Swamp.

As has been stated there's a seismic change occurring, the old guard are floundering along with their hand picked hacks in Fleet Street. Our time will come, there will be media people who have played the long game - realising that we were the place to be and we will be the place to be. They won't have burnt their bridges as some so obviously have.

As for what Custis has to say, the Talkshite spin, the bilge the BBC ram down our throats - they're rolling the dice for the last couple of times - their chip stack is nearly gone, they're making silly bets knowing there's nothing to lose now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.