Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Berkovic_blue

Martin Tyler did his usual willing on of the opposition to score which is to be expected these days it seems.

What's more bizarre is the other match coverage out there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16328586.stm Absolutely no mention of the goal being offside which is a bit strange considering it was the defining moment of the game.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/01/sunderland-manchester-city-minute-by-minute
90+2 min: Ha-ha! Having assembled a squad worth £600m, Roberto Mancini is signalling his players to lump the ball long into the Sunderland penalty area at the earliest possible opportunity. Splendid!

Peep! Peep! Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! It's all over and injury-ravaged Sunderland have won with practically the final kick of the game after an absolutely splendid team effort and a wonderful individual goal ... which, em, may have been offside, but let's not dwell on that. What a sensational outcome!

£600m? What a load of absolute shit. As for not dwelling on the offside? Is he fucking serious? What the fuck happened to impartial journalism?

Anyone calling me paranoid can kindly go and boil their head. I don't expect the media to kiss our arse but the active hatred is just pathetic.

I hope we use this as motivation and ram it back down their throats until they fucking choke tbh.

And in case there was any doubt about it being clearly offside:
qqzldx.png

I imagine that that was Glendenning writing that, who is a coked up tosser.

Tyler was a fucking joke in the way he celebrated that goal. Could hear his pants being unzipped as Sunderland broke down the pitch!

carlosthejackal said:
Here here, its all Tylers fault, FFS. We got what we deserved , fuck all.

yes the team that defended with 10 men for 90 minutes hopeing for 1 or 2 breaks all game is great football and Sunderland fully deserved their win.

Are you for real?

What shocked me the most was when Cattermole went down and the physio was there the commentator praised him for slowing the game down I just thought ... wtf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.