Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:
Right ! Just a little 'let's blame the media' thread for those who don't want to talk about football

lol you clown, keep on missing the point.

This forum has plenty of threads about the match so why don't you fuck off to one of them, there's a good lad.

You're sounding more out of control with each post :-)

No, just got no patience for dumbarses that struggle with comprehension. You sound thicker with each post you make though, or you're a rag (probably both).

Unlike you I don't go around winding up fellow blues when we lose in the last 10 seconds to an offside goal. You seem to have enjoyed the defeat

Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
lol you clown, keep on missing the point.

This forum has plenty of threads about the match so why don't you fuck off to one of them, there's a good lad.

No, just got no patience for dumbarses that struggle with comprehension. You sound thicker with each post you make though, or you're a rag (probably both).

Unlike you I don't go around winding up fellow blues when we lose in the last 10 seconds to an offside goal. You seem to have enjoyed the defeat

Are you still here ? You should be venting your spleen on Sky rather than wasting out time on here - send them an e mail mate and leave the rest of us alone

Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:

Are you still here ? You should be venting your spleen on Sky rather than wasting out time on here - send them an e mail mate and leave the rest of us alone

I have a suggestion, why don't you leave the thread if you don't want to waste your time and leave the discussion to those that do ?

Dirty Harry said:
Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:

I have a suggestion, why don't you leave the thread if you don't want to waste your time and leave the discussion to those that do ?

Go ahead with your moan fest Harry - I'm enjoying watching it. You and Berkovic make a lovely couple :-)

Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:

LOL, you don't agree with the thread and you're asking why I'm still here? And don't think you're speaking for anyone else.

You're a deluded embarassment, just fuck off

Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:

LOL, you don't agree with the thread and you're asking why I'm still here? And don't think you're speaking for anyone else.

go on...more. It's good for you to get it out ! Save you taking a defeat out on your wife or the cat..or sky

Yes it was our fault all the possesion blah,blah,blah but ffs Tyler he had an orgasam when they scored he is so Anti City its not true its almost as bad when he has Wilkins with him

Danielmanc said:
Dirty Harry said:
Danielmanc said:

Go ahead with your moan fest Harry - I'm enjoying watching it. You and Berkovic make a lovely couple :-)

Your agenda is clear, but, it's not going to work here sunshine ;-).

Danielmanc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:

go on...more. It's good for you to get it out ! Save you taking a defeat out on your wife or the cat..or sky

You still here?

Nothing like a defeat to bring out the mongs that try and wind-up their fellow blues, which is why I suspect you're a rag. You made your point, very badly as it happens as no one claimed the media caused the loss, only a complete fuckwit (you?) would think that.

Now you're just like a little annoying kid who won;t go to bed when they're told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.