Media bias - yes that old chestnut

ManCitizens. said:
carlosthejackal said:
Here here, its all Tylers fault, FFS. We got what we deserved , fuck all.

yes the team that defended with 10 men for 90 minutes hopeing for 1 or 2 breaks all game is great football and Sunderland fully deserved their win.

Are you for real?

They got what they played for - what do you expect ? That they just give up the match ? Our job to sort that out, not theirs !

carlosthejackal said:

Who said it was Tyler's fault?

It's not too much to ask for relatively unbiased reporting on a national TV broadcaster, he was willing them to score before they did. No problem him getting a bit excited after they score but the man's a clown.

And we quite clearly deserved a draw, we battered them for most of the game and lost to an offside goal. If you think that means we were shit and deserved nothing then I honestly don't know what to think, you must be some kind of downtrodden doormat.

I muted the bastard , I got sick of him willing them on to score every time they got the ball. It was pathetic and it happens every game with that twat Tyler , he spunked his pants at the chance of us losing and always felt the need to show no enthusiasm when we hit the bar twice. The man is a nob head and I won't be watching on sky anymore

Danielmanc said:
The media didn't lose the game, the team did.

Point me to where anyone is saying they did because that would be fucking retarded. You're missing the point by further than a Dzeko shot at goal

Berkovic_blue said:
carlosthejackal said:

Fuck off you simplistic twat, who said it was Tyler's fault?

It's not too much to ask for relatively unbiased reporting on a national TV broadcaster, he was willing them to score before they did. No problem him getting a bit excited after they score but the man's a clown.

And we quite clearly deserved a draw, we battered them for most of the game and lost to an offside goal. If you think that means we were shit and deserved nothing then I honestly don't know what to think, you must be some kind of downtrodden doormat.
Take a chill pill

Danielmanc said:
Bobby-Manc said:
Who gives a fuck?
Right ! Just a little 'let's blame the media' thread for those who don't want to talk about football

lol you clown, keep on missing the point.

This forum has plenty of threads about the match so why don't you fuck off to one of them, there's a good lad.

Berkovic_blue said:
Danielmanc said:
Bobby-Manc said:
Who gives a fuck?
Right ! Just a little 'let's blame the media' thread for those who don't want to talk about football

lol you clown, keep on missing the point.

This forum has plenty of threads about the match so why don't you fuck off to one of them, there's a good lad.

You're sounding more out of control with each post :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.