Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Neville Kneville said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:
Paddy Barclay - "Manchester United are so far ahead of City that they can afford to lose both derby matches and still win the league at a canter"

No bias......

Oh god...Paddy "Ferguson" Barclay..mmmm Lets just remind ourselves...Didn't they crow to early last season. Let them talk.

I don't think we're playing anything like our best, but for a so called serious sports journo to come out with such abject nonsense beggars belief.

How can he possibly make a statement like that at this stage ? That is pure pandering to the rag masses for effect, not an honest opinion.

Agreed, but there are people on Bluemoon who subscribe to this sort of nonsense. Just read any post-match thread when we've lost.

Wreckless Alec said:
Neville Kneville said:
Oh god...Paddy "Ferguson" Barclay..mmmm Lets just remind ourselves...Didn't they crow to early last season. Let them talk.

I don't think we're playing anything like our best, but for a so called serious sports journo to come out with such abject nonsense beggars belief.

How can he possibly make a statement like that at this stage ? That is pure pandering to the rag masses for effect, not an honest opinion.

Agreed, but there are people on Bluemoon who subscribe to this sort of nonsense. Just read any post-match thread when we've lost.

But they are knee jerk, morons.

This bloke is supposed to be a 'respected' sports journalist.

Neville Kneville said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Neville Kneville said:

But they are knee jerk, morons.

This bloke is supposed to be a 'respected' sports journalist.

I find that genearlly they are only respected on the basis of longevity. In fact, journalists are no more than ale-house pundits with a platform.

SWP's back said:
Paddy Barclay - "Manchester United are so far ahead of City that they can afford to lose both derby matches and still win the league at a canter"

No bias......

And he's now followed up by claiming we have "no footballing philosophy", whereas Arsenal and Chelsea, who play the exact same way we do, do have one of course. I must have imagined that fucking great 100m quid building site opposite the ground, eh? What an unbelievable cnut. I remember him calling us a ghastly abomination of a club on Talkshite this summer as well. But there's no agenda of course......

Exeter Blue I am here said:
SWP's back said:

No bias......

And he's now followed up by claiming we have "no footballing philosophy", whereas Arsenal and Chelsea, who play the exact same way we do, do have one of course. I must have imagined that fucking great 100m quid building site opposite the ground, eh? What an unbelievable cnut. I remember him calling us a ghastly abomination of a club on Talkshite this summer as well. But there's no agenda of course......

Wasn't that another "respected" pundit, Brian Glanville ?

10 mins slagging Arsenal then go on to say that they are the closest in structure to Barcelona..

City have no footballing philosophy.. 'Barclay'

wsahop.jpg

Think again you silly scots sod.

Wreckless Alec said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:

Wasn't that another "respected" pundit, Brian Glanville ?

Ah, you're right, it was. Two cnuts for the price of one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.