Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Just cancelled ESPN and told them why.

They tried to offer it free for 3 months. I refused and said I wanted it noting about Champiom and Hislop

Yep i've also fucked it off, the commentary was shocking to say the least, there was a period in that first half I swore blind they fucked off for a Bovril?

The Star today really does take the biscuit...

They have a 'story' that Mancini had a bust-up with Milner in the warm-up when he told him he was not playing, threw his bib to the ground and has lost the dressing room.

Tony Stenson is the 'reporter'. No hint of shame that it was even reported on shitty ESPN that Milner had injured himself.

Paddy Barclay - "Manchester United are so far ahead of City that they can afford to lose both derby matches and still win the league at a canter"

No bias......

SWP's back said:
Paddy Barclay - "Manchester United are so far ahead of City that they can afford to lose both derby matches and still win the league at a canter"

No bias......

Oh god...Paddy "Ferguson" Barclay..mmmm Lets just remind ourselves...Didn't they crow to early last season. Let them talk.

OMG this is unbelievable......

City are going to get a new manager because these muppets have said we will nothing this season.

No mention that we are unbeaten !

Now they think Pep is a crap manager !

SWP's back said:

No bias......

Has he looked at the league table ? Doddering old fool making sweeping statements without any factual evidence to back it up.

There sticking the knife in today. You'd think City were in the bottom three.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:

No bias......

Oh god...Paddy "Ferguson" Barclay..mmmm Lets just remind ourselves...Didn't they crow to early last season. Let them talk.

I don't think we're playing anything like our best, but for a so called serious sports journo to come out with such abject nonsense beggars belief.

How can he possibly make a statement like that at this stage ? That is pure pandering to the rag masses for effect, not an honest opinion.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:

No bias......

Fxxk em lets see that croaking back line and weak midfield shit themselves and fold when they got Aqureo Tevez YaYa and silva running at em, come on city now shove it right up there arses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.