Media bias - yes that old chestnut

City Raider said:
lita69 said:
City Raider said:
lol no football philosophy - mancini led the way with silva, everyone thought those small technical players would get bullied out of the english game

not now, chelsea copied with mata, now arsenal with cazorla and even utd trying it with kagawa

it's fucking embarassing

Yes the rags had that 6ft 3 Paul Scholes there for 20 odd years previously :)

would you say kagawa was brought in to replace scholes?

No idea if the red nosed sour faced old jock brought him in to replace Scholes or not but that wasn't the question asked or statement made. I was replying to the quote 'small technical players' of which the ginger haired dwarf Scholes is definitely one.

lita69 said:
City Raider said:
lita69 said:
Yes the rags had that 6ft 3 Paul Scholes there for 20 odd years previously :)

No idea if the red nosed sour faced old jock brought him in to replace Scholes or not but that wasn't the question asked or statement made. I was replying to the quote 'small technical players' of which the ginger haired dwarf Scholes is definitely one.

i was talking about the suspicion of foreign players appetite for the physicality of our game, never any suspicion of that with scholes - as you point out!

City Raider said:
lita69 said:
City Raider said:

i was talking about the suspicion of foreign players appetite for the physicality of our game, never any suspicion of that with scholes

That makes sense mate, I'll give you that. It wasn't made clear we were discussing only foreign players, now that's cleared up it's a very good point.

lita69 said:
City Raider said:
lita69 said:

i was talking about the suspicion of foreign players appetite for the physicality of our game, never any suspicion of that with scholes

That makes sense mate, I'll give you that. It wasn't made clear we were discussing only foreign players, now that's cleared up it's a very good point.

i would say Zola, Modric, junhino, bercovic etc were small technical players, wouldnt say mancini led the way really

MSP said:
Our performances are giving them some ammo though.. If I would be City player I would bite the grass to win juts because of these twats.

Only wins and success can shut up those pricks.
Me too. Lets hope they do.

bluemc1 said:
lita69 said:
City Raider said:

i would say Zola, Modric, junhino, bercovic etc were small technical players, wouldnt say mancini led the way really

good call, any others that have won a title?

I find it best to record Sunday Supplement and watch it selectively later. Got to say Paddy Barclay did a spectacular job of displaying a complete and utter lack of understanding of MCF; although he did tip us for the title last season and it is possible that the Rags will the league at a canter but not if they lose both Derbies. Hugely embarrassing for him to have to be put in his place by a Mirror journo.

bluemc1 said:
lita69 said:
City Raider said:

Fabregas, Kinkladze...

danburge82 said:
bluemc1 said:
lita69 said:

Fabregas, Kinkladze...
Kinky was a cult idol but hardly pulled up trees. We were relegated twice with him.

City Raider said:
bluemc1 said:
lita69 said:

good call, any others that have won a title?

are the goal posts moving ? is it now mancini led the way cos he was first manager to win the title with small technical player ? also before i answer i need to know do you mean won a title in this country and what are the height restrictions,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.