Media bias - yes that old chestnut

I thought Ruud Guillet's comments about us tonight were disgraceful.

According to him we were 'lucky' to win the league last season and didn't deserve it.

He also spouted the usual crap about Mancini's tactics and the players not looking like a team.

Fair play to Souness though, he did stick up for us and said Mancini isn't under any pressure for his job.

As for Owen, couldn't take him seriously with that awful tache.

DavidCTID10 said:

According to him we were 'lucky' to win the league last season and didn't deserve it.

He also spouted the usual crap about Mancini's tactics and the players not looking like a team.

Fair play to Souness though, he did stick up for us and said Mancini isn't under any pressure for his job.

Owen - "City have been letting in goals left, right and centre all season."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/league-table.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matc ... table.html</a>

If Owen is being groomed for a place in punditry then I'm selling my TV.

He is the epitome of a drab monotonous dullard and its clear from his ill informed comments about us that he is also a brain dead numpty who just trots out media lines that he's heard somebody else say.

You can see it in his face and hear it in his answers, he is clueless.

I live in middle east and watch CL on Ten sports a UAE based channel...the pundits on the preview show were Carlon Palmer former England defender and an English Goal Keeper John Burridge,,,,,,,,They were both hammering Mancini and saying Mourinho and Fergie would had done wonders with the squad,,,,Oh yeah well mourinho who has one of the best team in the world and trails Barca by 8 points but for media he is untouchable and banocface won nothing last Yeat,,,,FFs we are top of the table and I dont know why the media (generally) hate Mancini,,,,,I request all city fans to stick by this men who has turned our team upside down....

-Forza Mancini

Talkshite putting the knife in. Some bitter Italian Jurno slagging him off saying Bobby is a shit manager who only gets jobs thanks to his friends.

txixi said:
If Owen is being groomed for a place in punditry then I'm selling my TV.

He is the epitome of a drab monotonous dullard and its clear from his ill informed comments about us that he is also a brain dead numpty who just trots out media lines that he's heard somebody else say.

You can see it in his face and hear it in his answers, he is clueless.
Never bothered Shearer

Cityinmyheart said:
I live in middle east and watch CL on Ten sports a UAE based channel...the pundits on the preview show were Carlon Palmer former England defender and an English Goal Keeper John Burridge,,,,,,,,They were both hammering Mancini and saying Mourinho and Fergie would had done wonders with the squad,,,,Oh yeah well mourinho who has one of the best team in the world and trails Barca by 8 points but for media he is untouchable and banocface won nothing last Yeat,,,,FFs we are top of the table and I dont know why the media (generally) hate Mancini,,,,,I request all city fans to stick by this men who has turned our team upside down....

-Forza Mancini

They hate Mancini purely and simply because he doesn't tow the line of being media's buddy like 'Arry and Jose etc. If he gets shit, he gives it back. They don't like that.

Well fuck 'em.

if there was a horse race and a football match on at the same time which one would the boring dwarf michael owen watch.

enough said.

oh, he`s dyed his hair his moustash darker and if possible looks a still bigger cnut

DavidCTID10 said:

Yeah, Souness was speaking a lot of sense last night, he usually does to be fair to him.

Could only laugh at Tyler last night. Another moment was when Kompany got injured, Neville sounded like he was praying for him to stay down!

Owen is a fanny-faced monotone dullard.....Another shit pundit I fear we will be seeing more of....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.