Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Ogden couldn’t get further up the dippers ass if he tried just now on 5 Live. He was saying Liverpool best team in the world right now, forward line worth half a billion pounds, best full backs in the league, Spurs won’t be able to handle Liverpool’s experience in the final etc etc...

Doesn't experience in finals only work to the benefit if you win the final and can call on that experience when things aren't going well. Liverpools experience of a CL final recently would be a mental hindrance if Spurs score first, the player's are likely to adapt the oh shit it happening again approach whilst the fans sit in silence nervously contemplating how many windows they can smash to relieve their frustration in the name of scouse banter.

Doesn't experience in finals only work to the benefit if you win the final and can call on that experience when things aren't going well. Liverpools experience of a CL final recently would be a mental hindrance if Spurs score first, the player's are likely to adapt the oh shit it happening again approach whilst the fans sit in silence nervously contemplating how many windows they can smash to relieve their frustration in the name of scouse banter.

He seems to forget that Liverpool have only one final win (Cardiff!) in 14 years. How can Spurs compete against that!

Sky currently looping video of Cyril Tebas calling Khaldoon ignorant - no video of our chairman's actual comments though. What a surprise.
Just another reason not to have Sky.

I was at the QPR game in 92 which was the first live Monday Night Football game. I decided then that I would never pay for Sky.

Mark Ogden couldn’t get further up the dippers ass if he tried just now on 5 Live. He was saying Liverpool best team in the world right now, forward line worth half a billion pounds, best full backs in the league, Spurs won’t be able to handle Liverpool’s experience in the final etc etc...

Wow. Given all that I can't wait for all the coverage about what an amazing achievement it was for the team that finished above them in the league.

Just another reason not to have Sky.

I was at the QPR game in 92 which was the first live Monday Night Football game. I decided then that I would never pay for Sky.
This is my complaint to Sky:
"SSN are currently showing a dubbed video of Javier Tebas from La Liga calling the Manchester City chairman ‘ignorant’ but with no video of Khaldoon Al Mubarak’s actual comments to present its viewers with a balanced story. Tebas’ lie that Barcelona & Real Madrid have never faced UEFA sanctions is broadcast without challenge as is his false claim that Spanish clubs have never benefitted from state subsidy. The Spanish League is arguably the most corrupt in major European football and Senor Tebas is both its representative and an utterly discredited and self-proclaimed enemy of the Premier League in general and Man City in particular. Yet more blatant anti-Man City bias from Sky pandering to your preferred audience demographic of Man Utd and Liverpool supporters."

Wow. Given all that I can't wait for all the coverage about what an amazing achievement it was for the team that finished above them in the league.

You’ll have to wait a very long time for that. We’re cheats remember. It’s only the cartel who are allowed to spend money. How dare we try and compete!

Will they still be the best in the world if Spurs win the champs league?

I wonder what order he will put them?

Liverpool best - no trophy’s
Spurs 2nd best - champs league
City 3rd best - 4 domestic trophy’s
Chelsea 4th best - 1 Euro league

How things have changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.