Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media are sticking the boot in today,they couldn't wait for us to lose a game

McNulty is wanking on the Beeb - City have blinked first! Put the ribbons on the trophy. McNulty, Roan and Stone at the BBC are like the three stooges - utter fuckwits.

That isn't what I was intimating.

But we were beaten last season (i.e. not in unbeatable) as the question may suggest.

We were beaten only twice last season and broke all records. The bookies even after yesterday's defeat has us as heavy favourites. We are also favourites for the CL. Liverpool on the other hand lost 5 times, finished 25pts back, and have won as much as my local pub team. Ergo, us losing is way bigger news on any objective scale. No need to see agenda in every media motion.

We were beaten only twice last season and broke all records. The bookies even after yesterday's defeat has us as heavy favourites. We are also favourites for the CL. Liverpool on the other hand lost 5 times, finished 25pts back, and have won as much as my local pub team. Ergo, us losing is way bigger news on any objective scale. No need to see agenda in every media motion.
Fair enough but I think it is there in this instance if not a wishful projection from the media outlets.

They all have an agenda which is to sell to as many consumers as possible - the biggest demographic in this country being United and Liverpool fans.........

Yep, it doesn't happen often so the arseholes from the RDAHMeedya have to wank while their sun shines!

Nice clickbait shit stirring by the Daily Fail again with regards to FORMER MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER Courtney Meppen-Walter who has been done for DUI again.

Left City's Youth Academy nearly 6 years ago and has played for Carlisle United, Ashton United, Chorley, Stockport County and Glossop North End since then... but of course the headline is FORMER MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER.

Nice clickbait shit stirring by the Daily Fail again with regards to FORMER MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER Courtney Meppen-Walter who has been done for DUI again.

Left City's Youth Academy nearly 6 years ago and has played for Carlisle United, Ashton United, Chorley, Stockport County and Glossop North End since then... but of course the headline is FORMER MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER.
We know why they link us Clicks!

What a truly sorry decline. And then he moved to Glossop.

There’s no interest in the story of ‘former Ashton United player...’
Link the person to a big club, it attracts attention to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.