Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
More to the point, why weren't they asking how can you beat Liverpool considering they were also unbeaten?

Not as interesting for them is it.........

Maybe because Liverpool are out of one cup, and might not make it through the CL group.
I doubt there will be the same headline as and when Liverpool lose, because there is not the expectation that they may go through unbeaten.

They're getting them in now before VAR is introduced, but I doubt whether the calls will be "marginal" enough or "clear and obvious" to be reviewed

We saw at the World Cup that 3 idiots locked in a caravan with tonnes of technology and numerous camera angles couldn’t get some decisions right. That refs assistant yesterday for the first goal was in a great position looking down the line. We’ll never know but I think he didn’t want to give it. Watch Salah - his reaction tells you he thought he was offside.

Maybe because Liverpool are out of one cup, and might not make it through the CL group.
I doubt there will be the same headline as and when Liverpool lose, because there is not the expectation that they may go through unbeaten.
If we are widening the scope, then we have already lost this season before yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.