Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Souness. But my point is for a City Chelsea game why is the studio flooded with dippers? One not enough? Did Liverpool play today?

Count us lucky. 20 years from now it will be jones and smalling in there watch city spank everyone

At least Souness is considered and analytical, unlike that childish, gobshite Carragher. All he could say was Chelsea were weakchh cowarshhh. Like a fan incapable of being objective.

Maybe because Souness is more detached from Liverpool than Carragher, he can be more objective. He left on bad terms and burned his bridges there so he's not really as much of a Liverpool guy as Carragher. The latter looked a little worried tonight.

I like Souness. But my point is for a City Chelsea game why is the studio flooded with dippers? One not enough? Did Liverpool play today?
They had them ready no doubt for us to slip up. Then they could have gone big on us choking.

They fill the studio with ex-dippers

I don't do punditry, but when a wonder goal is scored, or we've spanked someone, I'll give it a watch.
That panel/commentators today, was as irrelevant as possible to the day's matches
Souness, dipper
Carragher, dipper
Redknapp, ex dipper
Neville, Rag.
Where was Lampard or even SWP "for a foot in both camps" outlook. No. The punter MUST have the wisdom of a Rag/Dipper foisted upon them, simply because we must be told about what's been going on by players from those clubs. Why not an Arsenal man, or an Evertonian?

You look at streams from other countries
USA Use Robbies Earle and Mustoe, and a Yank
The Indian ones use Townshend, and even Terry Phelan and Mark Seagraves for European nights. Barely a rag or dipper in sight, and I'm grateful for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.