Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't stop me willing the boys on with a passion. I do switch the sound on when we score just to hear how miserable Tyler gets.

Nothing personal but that's just utterly bizarre. You can't immerse yourself in a game in total silence. You can't hear the crowd, the whistle, the descriptions of things off camera etc.

It's the very definition of cutting your nose off to spite your face. If a pundit says something I don't agree with, which happens occasionally, I just think "I don't agree with that" and then it's forgotten about. How on earth can it bother you so much?

I see Dessert Island Discs has been voted best ever radio programme. And who do the BBC choose to illustrate the article with on their home page? A picture of David fucking Beckham. I mean it's not like they've had prime ministers on the programme or anything
When you look at who's been on that show and they pick that average, attention seeking tw#t!
I suppose these days the BBC can't dumb down any further.

I think that is the way it has to go if we want to fill a larger capacity. We need to continue to get the kids in they are the future in terms of match going fans. I just hope they don’t ever have to witness the shit football I saw in the early days.

That shit football was character building.

Nothing personal but that's just utterly bizarre. You can't immerse yourself in a game in total silence. You can't hear the crowd, the whistle, the descriptions of things off camera etc.

It's the very definition of cutting your nose off to spite your face. If a pundit says something I don't agree with, which happens occasionally, I just think "I don't agree with that" and then it's forgotten about. How on earth can it bother you so much?

Nearly always watch with the sound off, start with sound on usually off in first 10 minutes, then listen to music while I watch, find it a lot more relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.