Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to watch football on tv with just the crowd noise. A commentator and co commentator are meant to enhance your experience but I often find it to be the opposite. I don't see why Sky and BT can't offer it as a service.
Back in the day SKy had a crowd only feed on the red button, before they had fanzone which even with whiney rags etc was better than Tyler/ratboy or any of the so called professional commentary people.

I'd love to watch football on tv with just the crowd noise. A commentator and co commentator are meant to enhance your experience but I often find it to be the opposite. I don't see why Sky and BT can't offer it as a service.
There used to be some streams which were HD where you actually had this, no commentary, just the crowd noise and at half time whatever shite the particular home team had dreamed up.
Don’t know what happened to them, but it was much better than having to listen to Rat Boy or the spitter come out with their inane comments.

I sent a text to Sky a couple of years ago asking if they were going to reintroduce the crowd only option and they said.....NO!

I was on a call and had the sound down on the tv, there was someone on sky sports news from City I didn't recognise him, anyone got any idea what it was about? It was about an hour ago.

He is a strange one,in fact they are all strange come to think of it,the games we have tyler and ratboy i turn them down as much as possible but i can still hear them chuntering away,when we score i turn it up just to hear their pain and how ratboy goes silent for a couple of minutes

Someone needs to play Hinchcliffe some clips of Richie Benaud commentating.

I was on a call and had the sound down on the tv, there was someone on sky sports news from City I didn't recognise him, anyone got any idea what it was about? It was about an hour ago.

The CEO (Not Ferran) can't remember his name, talking about stamping out racism.

I see Dessert Island Discs has been voted best ever radio programme. And who do the BBC choose to illustrate the article with on their home page? A picture of David fucking Beckham. I mean it's not like they've had prime ministers on the programme or anything
Manchester fucking Grammar School! But then Beckham is a media tart I suppose so it was probably a clever play on words.

sky originally did but it was getting too big an audience and without a commentator its harder to cross promote other events and they cant mention the program sponsor every 3 minutes

54,452 says we don't
3112H4Wd02.jpeg

Max capacity 55097, 98.3% average attendance of capacity this year.
With a range of 1300 ish, So about a 2% range in attendance across all matches - seems entirely possible.

Compare to the ministry of truth figures:
Max capacity 75531, 98.4% average attendance of capacity this year.
With a range of ...156, so about a 0.2% range in attendance across all matches - seems entirely impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.