Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keown is a moron. On Tuesday he said the keeper had no chance to save Pogba’s diving header. He is well paid to evaluate football incidents and yet he misjudges something so straightforward. I think he’s basically really stupid.

That is the crux of it,he's thick as pig shit.

Although,i did enjoy hearing his tone of huge disappointment when we scored the third.I suspect,and hope,that will have ruined his evening.

Very good result for the rags but not sure that warrants the first 5 top articles on the NEWS section on the MEN online, purely click bait.

Well after looking at the MEN online after our great win last night there is absolutely no comparison, perhaps they simply give the football journalists Wednesday nights off.

Not seen someone misread a game so badly since baconface after the Sick Swan, Martin Keown, you really are one thick c*nt, can't believe this weapons grade bellend gets paid for this shit.

radio 2 paper review this morning.city needed v a r s help to scrape past shalke you really couldn't make it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.